|“||There's too much spit. Our shields aren't gonna hold.||”|
Sorcery School students temporarily move onto the Knight School grounds, and quickly engage in a competition for control of the Phoenix Squad room; Arc and Ciara must decide how far they will go to win and save their school.
When a magical mix up at the Sorcery School causes the school to be dislocated into a lake, Sorceress Spitzalot must find a place for her students to stay in the interim. She brings Team Hex, the group of her brightest students to Knight School and asks Sir Gareth to accommodate them for a while. Team Hex, led by Sebastian and Violet, turns out to be very arrogant. They instantly find a way to intimidate each one of the Phoenix Squad members.
The rivalry between Phoenix Squad and Team Hex escalates when Sir Gareth allows Team Hex to use the Phoenix Squad room. Violet uses magical spell to throw Phoenix Squad outside their room. When they can't take it anymore, Arc asks Ciara to get The Princess to convince The King to make Team Hex leave. However, to avoid causing any suspicion, The Princess only says that the two groups can't share a room, without specifying that Phoenix Squad should retain their room. So, The King announces that Phoenix Squad and Team Hex will compete through a series of three challenges overseen by Sir Gareth and Sorceress Spitzalot. The first team to win two of the challenges gets to keep not just the room but the entire school. This is risky for the Phoenix Squad because Team Hex isn't afraid to use magical powers to cheat.
The first challenge is some form of a tug-of-war. Phoenix Squad should win easily, thanks to Prudence's super strength. But Sebastian casts a push spell on Prudy, making her to push instead of pulling. Team Hex wins. Since Team Hex played dirty, Arc convinces Ciara to let Phoenix Squad cheat in the next challenge. Ciara accepts. However, just before the challenge, Sir Gareth makes them feel guilty by telling them that he knows Team Hex is cheating; and he would rather teach Phoenix Squad from the lake than teach those cheating cheaters at the castle. So, Phoenix Squad decides not to cheat. The next challenge is knocking down a door. Again, Phoenix Squad should win easily because of Prudy's strength but Sebastian casts a spell on the door. Phoenix Squad loses.
While Team Hex is bragging about their victory, Warwick casts a truth spell on Sebastian, forcing him to admit that he cheated. Sorceress Spitzalot is disappointed in her star students. She and Team Hex teleport away.
When Sage easily takes down a member of the Unicorn Squad, Sir Gareth tries to take credit because he taught Sage those skills. But Sage mocks him saying that she did the actual work; all Sir Gareth did was teach; which is a piece of cake. So, Sir Gareth decides to teach Sage a lesson that training other people isn't as easy as she thinks. He calls Sage into The Tasty Trunk and asks her to train the Knighty Knights, a group of little kids aspiring to join Knight School when they grow up. The Knighty Knights are Brea, Georgie, Punchie and Bitie. Buttercup comes along, saying that she and Sage are ride or die.
At first, Sage has trouble controlling the kids but she finally gets their attention by getting a staff with a sword on one end. She teaches them about the knight codes and the importance of squad loyalty. She tells them that they should treat anyone who is not in their squad as their enemy. When Sage walks out, Brea and Georgie ask Buttercup if it means that she and Sage are Knighty Knights' enemies since they're not in their squad. Buttercup happily agrees without realizing that the little kids are plotting against Sage and Buttercup.
The Knighty Knights lay a net trap on the ground and trick Sage and Buttercup into stepping on it. Buttercup and Sage get trapped and suspended in the air. Sage tries without success to convince the little kids to let them down. She says she won't admit to Sir Gareth that teaching is hard. But then Buttercup reveals that Sage won't have to - because Sir Gareth watched the whole thing and is in fact laughing at them.
- Owen Joyner as Arc
- Daniella Perkins as Ciara
- Lilimar as Sage
- Lexi DiBenedetto as Prudence
- Amarr M. Wooten as Warwick
- Savannah May as Buttercup
- Kelly Perine as Sir Gareth
Special Guest Cast
- Jaheem Tombs as Sebastian
- Maya Le Clark as Brea
- Emma Meisel as Violet
- Josiah Lagonoy as Georgie
- This episode contains many references to One Magical Knight which introduced Sorceress Spitzalot and the magical school. She returns in this episode with some of the students from her school including Sebastian and Violet.
- Ciara was seen using her powers as The Princess to convince The King to make decisions that favor Phoenix Squad in One Magical Knight. She tries it in this episode but unfortunately, it backfires.
- Warwick's crush on The Princess is seen again in this episode.
- This title follows the naming convention of another Nickelodeon show, 100 Things to Do Before High School.
- Jaheem Toombs from 100 Things to Do Before High School guest starred in this episode as Sebastian.
- Owen Joyner was also on 100 Things to Do Before High School with Jaheem Tombs.
- The title is a spoof on the words, "do the right thing".
- Maya Le Clark from The Thundermans appeared in this episode as an evil child, named Brea.
- This episode is the first and so far only episode to not start the episode with an opening song.
- This marks the first episode where other people stay in the Phoenix Squad Rec Room.
- Sage attempting to teach kids when thinking that it is easy is very similar to the plot of Boy Meets World episode, Teacher's Bet.
- Slug of War is a spoof on the game, "Tug of War" and possibly a mention to the popular video game, Game of War.
- This episode showed that Ciara, Warwick, and Prudence are not so good at cheating in activities.