|“||Don't but me. I'm the king of buts!||”|
— The King to The Princess
The King is portrayed by Jason Sims-Prewitt.
The King arrives in The Princess' room to check on her. When she reminds him of being a knight, he refuses because he wants her to be safe. He also asks her if his new crown makes him look younger.
During the competition, the king arrives to check on his daughter. When Arc distracts The King, he orders his guards to throw him in the dungeon. While this was happening, Ciara transformed back into her princess form and stops him from throwing Arc in the dungeon.
He is seen making proclamations in this episode, specifically to help Warwick remain in Knight School instead of magic school due to The Princess' promise to make her s'mores, which he loves.
He revives a letter from the Battle Field about Eliza's status. Ciara and Arc (while bound to each other) learn she has a lead on the Armor of Astoria.
- Opening Knight
- A Knight at the Roxbury
- One Magical Knight
- Tonight, Two Knight
- A Knight's Tail
- Do the Knight Thing
- Wish I May, Wish I Knight
- Working on the Knight Moves
- A Thief in the Knight
- Take Me Home to Knight
- Fight for Your Knight to Party
- Fright Knight
- Little Knight Lies
- End of the Knight, Part 1
- End of the Knight, Part 2
- A Knight to Remember
- Mid-Knight in the Garden of Good and Evil
- The Knight Stuff
- Knight Glider
- Two Wrongs Don't Make a Knight
- Election Knight
- Closing Knight
|“||Bring me the I'm not crying, you're crying crown!||”|
— The King to the guards
- He’s like King Halbert in Lego's Nexo Knights as both don't like the idea of their daughters being knights.
- However Nexo Knights begins after Macy's Training, not during
| To view the The King gallery, click here.